2020.2 release notes
Expected release: May 18-22
- Rich Asteroid fields: Once per day, every player will have their own asteroid field to mine for additional Credit income. Rich asteroid fields will not spawn after collection until the next day. Higher level Red Stars increase the Credit reward.
- Red Star level 11now available with new Cerberus enemy and exclusive Artifacts that award blueprints for the new Remote Bomb module.
- Maximum upgrade level for most planets increased to 50.
- Asteroids in the final few sectors will spawn more Hydrogen per day.
- Barrage: Added 1 second delay when switching target, making it weaker against hoardes of enemies (i.e. Cerberus ghosts).
- Dart Launcher: Damage increased on level 2 and higher, range increased on all levels.
- Cargo bay extension: level 12 price to unlock and capacity both increased.
- Mining Drone: HP greatly increased on all levels, ieffect radius increased in White Stars, cooldown reduced, can now be used in spawn gate in White Stars, install cost reduced, mining speed is now constant for all levels in White Stars.
- Upgrade prices increased for high levels (usually 11 and 12) for many modules (Shipment Drone, Destiny, Mirror Shield, Barrier, Barrage, Vengeance, Genesis, Area Shield, Alpha Drone, Bond, Delta Rocket, Blast Shield, Omega Rocket, Mining Drone, Hydrogen Rocket, Suspend).
- Added confirmation when deleting unclaimed White Star rewards message.
- Red Star Scanner now only glows when the Research station is completely empty.
- (Android) Fixed an issue with the Samsung S-Pen not dragging .
- (iOS) Fixed an issue that caused autocorrect to not work in chat .