2020.1 release notes
Expected release: January 6-10
- Each Corporation can unlock the Corporation Flagship after it collects its first Relic in a White Star. The Flagship can be taken to one White Star at a time, and can be upgraded with Credit contributions by all members. Later upgrade levels add modules to the Flagship, some of them not available for use on regular ships. The Flagship can be controlled by any Corporation officer.
- Time Machine improvements
- Scheduled Commands are sorted by time remaining to execute (earliest one on top)
- Commands that fail to execute while the time machine is playing will highlight as red
- Can now tap on different parts of the command interface to select the associated ship, and to move the time to just before that command executes
- Maximum number of scheduled commands increased to 12
- Warp Lanes can be automatically relinked to their last connection (use the new option in the Star dialog in your home star)
- Transports ordered to leave before they are done loading all queued artifacts will get the option to delay departure until all the artifacts are loaded.
- DELTA ROCKET: Speed increased by 20%
- DESTINY: The teleportation can only happen to an asteroid field anywhere in the star system (will no longer land on a planet or stargate). All asteroid fields have an equal chance of the ship landing there. Cannot be activated if no asteroid fields are in the system.
- The information window for any Asteroid will also display the total amount of Hydrogen stored on that asteroid's sector